WELCOME TO OUR WORLD!!!

Welcome to our journey of love, living in the face of loss and just plain living. We've experienced the greatest loss a parent can face--the loss our our baby daughter, Sylvia. She flew to Heaven due to complications of congenital diaphragmatic hernia (CDH) on 2/26/09. We have two "Earth Angel" children, Will and Stella. They have been a great help on this journey. We live a blessed rich life in spite of our loss. We are lucky to be parents to such special children. They are our life. Welcome to our life!

Blog Archive

Friday, February 26, 2010

Happy 1st b-day, Sylvia!

Happy 1st birthday to our little angel! Please enjoy the mantage I put together in January. I made one revision a couple days ago--I added her baby sister's name to the ending! Who knew how my life could change in one year? We continue loving, celebrating and grieving Sylvia, but know she is safe in the arms of Jesus. She is forever our baby. She is forever at peace. These last couple days I can't help to think of the buddies she would be with her baby sister Stella though... Stella will never know Sylvia in the physical sense, but I can assure you that she will "know" her angel sister.
Also, if anyone would like to purchase Sylvi's Soldiers t-shirts and/or CDH awareness ribbons, please let me know ASAP. This is the absolute last chance as the order goes in first thing Monday morning. T-shirts are $10 each. Ribbons are $1 each. Please contact me for more details--AndyandBeth2004@yahoo.com OR house.lager@yahoo.com.
The songs I chose for the mantage represent this year of grief for Sylvia yet hope for Stella. We said hello at the same time that we said goodbye to Sylvi. Heaven is the face of Sylvi. I caught Andy singing an excerpt of this song to Stella in the hospital. My heaven on Earth is raising my kiddos (espeically snuggling them as babies). My heaven up above will be this way with Sylvia too. Copy and paste the following web address to view this special tribute to Sylvia.
http://www.onetruemedia.com/shared?p=a2abb66fbbe6c185f9337a&skin_id=601
With love and forever remembering Sylvia,
Beth or for today at least "Sylvia's mommy"
P.S. We're gonna have cholcoate cake and Happy Joe's pizza to celebrate you just as we would here on Earth! I'm sure you've tasted both of these treats by now, Sylvia :)

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Sylvia - I know there is a big party in heaven for you today. Love, Patti

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday sweet girl! ((hugs)) Thinking of you this special time of the year!

    ReplyDelete