WELCOME TO OUR WORLD!!!

Welcome to our journey of love, living in the face of loss and just plain living. We've experienced the greatest loss a parent can face--the loss our our baby daughter, Sylvia. She flew to Heaven due to complications of congenital diaphragmatic hernia (CDH) on 2/26/09. We have two "Earth Angel" children, Will and Stella. They have been a great help on this journey. We live a blessed rich life in spite of our loss. We are lucky to be parents to such special children. They are our life. Welcome to our life!

Blog Archive

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

If I Die Young

This song is by The Band Perry. It is beautiful. It is Sylvia (most of it anyway).
My favorite lines--"Lord make me a rainbow I'll shine down on my mother she'll know i'm safe with you when she stands under my colors...the sharp knife of a short life."

No comments:

Post a Comment